What is Kinesiology?
Kinesiology works through directly accessing the muscular feedback from your body (through muscle testing). The beauty of Kinesiology is that we can bypass the stories, agendas and (often) erroneous beliefs of the mind to determine what techniques will help bring your body back into balance.
Many people turn to Kinesiology when they feel limited by simply talking about their problems. While talking is therapeutic (especially with a qualified therapist, counsellor or coach), Kinesiology taps into the body to find, heal or shift the root cause of the imbalance. Since emotions are held in the body, Kinesiology is a powerful modality to experience for yourself.
Kinesiologists treat a range of disorders including stress, muscular disorders, nervous disorders, allergies, nutritional deficiencies, emotional problems and learning and behavioural difficulties.
What does it do?
- Kinesiology is a tool which allows you to enhance your performance in every aspect of your life.
- Kinesiology can enhance learning in adults and children.
- Kinesiology boosts sports performance.
- Kinesiology can make positive changes to your health.
- Kinesiology helps you to determine things (eg. a food or shampoo etc.) that trigger allergic or a sensitivity reaction
- Kinesiology can help you with your finances and decision-making.
- Kinesiology is a communication tool because it can help you communicate better with yourself and others
- Muscle Monitoring accesses information often not available to the conscious mind.